Job Type: Full Time
Location: Peabody, MA
Our dental office in Peabody is brand new and focuses on pediatric dentistry. Our dental offices are growing quickly and we are seeking an experienced Office Manager to assist in the operations and management of the dental office. The Office Manager should have leadership skills, a high-level of motivation, and an ability to foster a positive working environment with the rest of our team.
This can be an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Office Manager to join a great team of likeminded professionals that share a common goal of providing excellent patient care.
- Oversees all financial matters in the office. He/she has the sanest ideas on finance and is responsible for the accurate balancing of all office transactions (day sheet, patient accounts, etc.)
- The Office Manager assists doctors in signing patients up for treatments, oversees and handles insurance collections.
- The Office Manager closely monitors production, collection and receivables.
- Strong scheduling experience and understanding of how to drive revenue as well as motivate team towards daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Interview, hire, and train new employees. Conduct retraining and terminations if necessary.
- Manage inventory, office supplies, dental supplies, and labor costs.
- Must be organized, task oriented and a strong multi-tasker.
- Applicant must be well versed in the dental field.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience in a dental office.
- Experience with Eaglesoft software is a plus.