Job Type: Full Time
Location: Peabody, MA
Our dental office in Peabody is brand new and focuses on pediatric dentistry. Our dental offices are growing quickly and we are seeking an experienced Dental Assistant to assist in the smooth operation of our location. This can be an exciting opportunity for a strong office professional to join a great team of likeminded professionals that share a common goal of providing excellent patient care.
- Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and answering questions and requests from patients.
- Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols including providing instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist’s access; suctioning; passing instruments.
- Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and postoperative instructions.
- Documents dental care services by charting in patient records.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential while adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Candidate must have MA Dental Assistant License
Experience with Eaglesoft software is a plus.
If interested, please forward a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.