Certified Dental Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Peabody, MA
Our dental office in Peabody is brand new and focuses on pediatric dentistry. We are growing quickly and we are seeking a Certified Dental Assistant to assist in the smooth operation of our new location. This can be an exciting opportunity for a strong office professional to join a great team of likeminded professionals that share a common goal of providing excellent patient care to children.
- Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and answering questions and requests from patients.
- Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols including providing instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist’s access; suctioning; passing instruments.
- Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and postoperative instructions.
- Documents dental care services by charting in patient records.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential while adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Candidate must be a certified Dental Assistant
Experience with Eaglesoft software is a plus.
If interested, please forward a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.